We are the largest New Zealand-owned employment agency for people with a disability, injury or illness, with 22 service centres nationwide. Workbridge fills up to 4000 job vacancies each year – at no charge to employers or jobseekers.
We tailor our services to the individual needs of each workplace. Our jobseekers are ready for work and have the required skills in fields ranging from law to accountancy to manufacturing.
Our services to employers include:
- job matching
- advice on interviews and making the recruitment process accessible
- assistance to access funding for disability-related costs, if required
- support with induction, on-site training and making reasonable accommodation if required
- post-placement support for up to a year or longer if required
Workbridge works with public and private organisations in all sectors and of all sizes. We support workplaces to become confident in hiring people with a disability and forge partnership agreements with large employers.
We can assist employers who need employees for as little as five hours’ work a week. As well as filling vacancies, we can arrange internships and work experiences for disabled jobseekers.
We also work with employers who need assistance to retain a staff member who develops a disability.
Our commitment to you
- work with you to understand your business needs and provide a good match between position and candidate
- provide quality post-placement support, including site visits, as appropriate
- respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner
- strive to fill the position within the required timeframe. If we can’t, we will link with other disability and/or employment agencies in your area, if you wish.