Employment support for jobseekers and whānau
Our services are individually tailored to suit you and your whānau.
What we can offer you:
- a private and confidential service
- help finding the right job and the right employer
- CV development and interview skills training
- help preparing you and your future employer for your new job
- tools and training to help you build confidence
- help accessing tools and support you need to succeed at work
- ongoing support for you and your employer
How to access our services
Before you can access our services you need to complete a pre-enrolment eligibility form. It can take up to 24 hours to find out if you are eligible.
An Employment Consultant will contact you to discuss your eligibility. And if you are eligible, they will arrange a time to complete your enrolment as a jobseeker.
If you’re unsure if you qualify for our services or need help filling out our registration form, give us a call 0508-858-858 or send us an email. Our team are available between 8:30am and 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.